At AdvanceOnline, we pioneered online safety training. Some of our courses include high quality DOT transportation safety courses, OSHA compliance, human resource courses, and other health and safety solutions.
View our entire catalog —
Show Complete Course Catalog.
DOT Transportation Safety Courses
We offer two general topics for transportation safety training - our CSA and DOT courses cover the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) and our HAZMAT transportation courses discuss the regulations for transporting hazardous materials.
- In conjunction with the experts from the DOT Transportation Safety Institute, AdvanceOnline developed exclusive FMCSR training that covers the CSA BASICs.
- HAZMAT training covers rules and regulations for ground transportation of hazardous materials. Courses cover an array of issues from general awareness training to specific information for shippers and drivers of hazardous materials. Our online courses include the latest security updates to the regulations.
Click here to see the Transportation Safety Catalog.
AdvanceOnline was the first to offer the Web-based OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety course accepted by OSHA for issuing course completion cards. Now we also offer as a part of our OSHA Outreach Program OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety and OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Safety. In addition to these courses, our catalog includes many other titles covering construction and general industry regulations, including the Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response 8-Hour Refresher course.
Click the links here to see our OSHA compliance solutions.
Show Complete OSHA Catalog
Show OSHA Construction Catalog
Show OSHA General Industry Catalog
Human Resources (HR) and Workplace Health and Safety Courses
AdvanceOnline provides Web-based HR training for managers and for employees. We also offer Workplace Health and Safety courses to increase awareness and make the workplace safer for everyone. Though the majority of these are OSHA compliance courses, there are some topics not specifically covered by OSHA regulations, such as Defensive Driving Practices and Ergonomics in the Office.
Click the links here to see how we can address your HR and Health and Safety needs.
Show Human Resources Catalog
Show Health and Safety Catalog
For details on special offers and purchasing catalog bundles, click here.
Experience the quality of AdvanceOnline courseware! Click here for a free course demo.
We are proud to announce the release of these new courses:
- Crane Safety (Construction) 2010
- Driver Wellness
- Whistleblower Protection (Transportation)
- CSA - A Quick Start Guide for Drivers
- CSA - A Quick Start Guide for Managers
- CSA BASIC 1 - Unsafe Driving FMCSRs
- CSA BASIC 2 - Fatigued Driving (Hours of Service) FMCSRs
- CSA BASIC 3 - Driver Fitness FMCSRs
- CSA BASIC 4 - Controlled Substances/Alcohol FMCSRs
- CSA BASIC 5 - Vehicle Maintenance FMCSRs
- CSA BASIC 6 - Cargo-Related FMCSRs
- CSA - Training for Drivers of Hazmat Shipments
- CSA Manager's BASIC 1 - Unsafe Driving FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 2 - Fatigued Driving (Hours of Service) FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 3A - Driver Fitness (CDL Regulations) FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 3B - Driver Fitness (Carrier Driver Qualifications) FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 4 - Controlled Substances/Alcohol FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 5A - Vehicle Maintenance (Parts and Accessories) FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 5B - Vehicle Maintenance (Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance) FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 6A - Cargo-Related (Securement) FMCSRs
- CSA Manager's BASIC 6B - Cargo-Related (HAZMAT) FMCSRs
- DOT Hazmat Security Awareness for Drivers
- DOT Hazmat Security Awareness for Shippers and Carriers
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety
- Tanker Truck Inspections for Drivers
We are currently in development on the following titles:
- Tanker Truck Loading/Unloading